Labyrinth: SoS Labyrinth: SoS

Simply excellent. Simple flaws. Namely, jumping into one block openings can be extremely aggravating. Particularly if you have super jump boots. I suggest making the player's collision box smaller than a full tile in the future.

PestoForce responds:

Tap jump instead of holding to do a mini-jump.

Banana Foot Banana Foot

Well, I saw you used my song.

So I definitely had to come and check it out.

It's not bad. The art is great. All the glow is really warm and soft. The problems start with the things people have mentioned before. Due to the nature of the game, there is immense amounts of microtuning. And that's just.. Well, frustrating. I would reccomend the use of a grid of some sort so that there's only so many places and ways one can put an object and build the puzzles around that. Because as it stands, there's just too many times where one particular piece is a pixel or two off. Stopping, moving it over, starting, stopping, moving it over.. Etc. It really detracts from the fun of having the contraption work in the end.

Aside from that, though, and a few spelling errors, the rest seems pretty good. One personal complaint. My song appeared to be compressed pretty badly in comparison to the rest of the track, and on top of that, it was mislabelled "Its_Chron_Time [Box-Killa]", which made me sad. :(

jjwallace responds:

ohhh crap, dude! i didn't even see that bug.. where was it missed spelled? on the top section or on the credits? shit this is really unacceptable and rude on my part...

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

That was pretty damn good!

Very nice, this was very cool. I was worried it would be a direct port with downgraded graphics, but obviously this is much better than that. My only problems are that characters that use ranged attacks like Samus, if you use the MG, and press 'p' again while firing, you could pick up items from across the level lol. Nice job anyhow, I loved the music for the 'Floating Islands' level, it reminded me of some of the better Phantasy Star Online 3 tracks. If this was indeed your first game, and you are indeed 16, I applaud you, I am only 14, and I can only make audio because I can never find the time for flash. I congratulate you on your determination to accomplish this.

5/5, and favourites. Replayability 9/10. Wonderful ^^.

Portal Protect Portal Protect

Love the background ^^

Well, nothing really exciting, was neat though. The song is probably what kept me playing lol, it's fun, just needs to be expanded.. Well, the first thing to address would definately have to be a highscore table, oh and make it possible not to lose score after level 4 lol.. I made it to the final without losing or gaining much (23000 points), but throught out that final level, I managed to bring my score down to 11000 or so... -.-, Nice game, just needs some adjustments ^^. GoodLuck!

StarCraft: Mission 1 StarCraft: Mission 1

Well, I guess...

It was ok, but like everyone says, needs to be way longer lol. Oh and and guy asked for clood a little while ago, Protoss don't bleed, the 'wisp', as in, they release psionic distortions when wounded. When they die, they 'wisp' completely, thats why they poof in starcraft lol, fyi, those glowing blue tubes you see on some Protoss units, that isn't coolent or fuel, it's a liquid thats being telepathically charged, it's designed to focus and restore a Protoss' energy levels to its capacity in order to be able to use its weapons, also, that liquid goes inside them, it's essentially they're blood, but like I said, when its not being controlled, it vapourizes and dissipates. But back on topic ^^, the game was decent, decent graphics, ver little interaction -.-, but overall a nice try ^^. Goodluck with your future animations!

To-Suta To-Suta

Lmao, cool ^^.

This one was very entertaining... I didn't really realise it, but i guess I have been waiting for a game to incorporate flying toasters ever since the old screensavers of Win 98, very original! And ones that shoot rainbows! Awesome! Very good job! Make a sequel or I shall have to hunt you down... And make you make a sequel lol ^^.

Where's Waldo? Where's Waldo?

Nice

Well, on level 19, i found waldo, except i cant click on him, the button doesnt work (fix that) lol, hes near the left side of the screen, anyway, good job.

That-Is-Bull responds:

The damn button works. You're looking at the wrong head. He's in the bottom right.
Thanks :)

Alien Clones Alien Clones

Gay

Just gay, plain, good programming, but every level is exactly the same, just diferent looking guys, and different backgrounds, all the enemys acted the same, RIPOFF OF DELERIUM (plus delerium is better)

Lone Faction Lone Faction

Pretty nice game

He kinda moves funny tho, but its really fun. (i hate that spider thing) Good Job!

The Newgrounds Quiz The Newgrounds Quiz

Omg

Dude, u have too much time lol, it was really good, except one thing..... THE DAMN MUSIC!!!! Omg... It was ok the first three times but after that... *shivers*. I think my brain has internal bleeding...

Vance responds: